A dental emergency can happen at any time, and they often seem to occur at the most unexpected or inopportune moments. But that doesn’t mean you can’t still be prepared. If you have a dental emergency, remain calm and immediately contact your dentist for urgent care. Acting quickly and calmly can protect your oral health and well-being.
Emergency dental care in Fredericksburg, VA includes any treatment or procedure that relieves pain or troubling symptoms, or prevents a disease, condition, or injury from becoming worse.
At Blue Bird Dentistry, we offer various services to diagnose and treat dental emergencies, such as:
- Emergency extractions and root canals
- Diagnosis and pain management for toothaches
- Repair of broken, cracked, fractured, and chipped teeth
- Replacement of lost teeth
- Treatment of impacted wisdom teeth, including pain and swelling
- Treatment of oral infections and abscesses
- Restoration of lost, loose, or damaged dental crowns and fillings
Pain, swelling, and bleeding must be addressed immediately. In most cases, Dr. Elnahass can treat dental issues with these symptoms.
However, if you are experiencing a life-threatening situation or injury, go to the closest emergency room to receive the appropriate medical care.
Contact Us for Emergency Dental Care in Fredericksburg, VA
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please immediately contact Blue Bird Dentistry at (540) 373-1641 to schedule treatment with Dr. Elnahass. Our emergency dentist can quickly diagnose your problem, relieve your symptoms, and provide personalized and quick treatment.