Smile Makeovers in Fredericksburg
Do you look at your favorite celebrity and envy the beauty and symmetry of their smile?
Did they do something different than you? Were they more diligent with their oral hygiene and routine dental visits? Possibly, but the more likely answer is that stunning “Hollywood” smile was helped along by a cosmetic dental treatment like porcelain veneers.
You Deserve a Stunning Smile
When you’re happy with your appearance, you feel like your best self. It’s not vanity – it’s simply human nature. Dr. Elnahass keeps this in mind and places great importance on esthetics in any procedure he provides.
We believe your best smile comes from a combination of great skill, a listening ear, and excellent proven treatment options with the latest materials and techniques. You don't have to be a high-profile celebrity to deserve a beautiful smile or have access to options for creating it.
How Veneers Produce Such Stunning Results
Improving your smile may be as simple as hiding imperfections behind porcelain veneers. A dental veneer is an ultra-thin porcelain facing that is bonded to the front of your teeth. Since it forms a new surface, we can use dental veneers to conceal many esthetic flaws and leave you with a harmonious, symmetrical smile.
These thin shells of ceramic are fabricated to cover up problems such as:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Teeth with uneven gaps and spacing
- Slightly misaligned teeth
- Severely stained teeth
- Teeth with size discrepancies
We can apply veneers to one or two problematic teeth or use a full set to perform a total smile makeover.
How We Place Porcelain Veneers
For the stunning results they deliver, placing veneers is a straightforward process:
- Step 1: Veneers are very thin, but we do need to remove a thin layer of dental enamel so that they fit naturally at the gum line. Because we need to alter the tooth, veneers are considered to be a permanent treatment.
- Step 2: We take impressions of your teeth that we use to design the model for your new veneers. This information is sent to a custom lab where skilled technicians prepare your final veneers. You will receive temporary veneers to wear while you wait.
- Step 3: This is the most exciting step! You’ve gone through the prep work, worn your temporary veneer, and now it’s time to have your new veneers placed on your teeth. We will check the veneers for fit, make adjustments as necessary, and bond the veneers to your teeth.
- Step 4: It’s time to go out and share your beautiful new smile! Veneers are durable and won’t stain as dental enamel does. But they can still chip or crack, so avoid hard, crunchy foods and habits like chewing on ice.
Please Call for Your Smile Consultation
Would you like to learn what possibilities exist for you? Please call Blue Bird Dentistry to arrange a smile consultation with Dr. Elnahass. He will talk to you about your concerns and explain how veneers can transform your smile.