Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In our experience, informed patients tend to be more proactive and enjoy better oral health than those who are not. At Blue Bird Dentistry, we always encourage you to ask questions because we can’t know what’s on your mind unless you tell us, and your questions help us understand what is important to you and how we can tailor treatment to your needs.
Here are a few questions our patients ask us frequently, but you may have some of your own that aren’t listed here. Please don’t hesitate to call us at (540) 373-1641 or use our convenient online contact form.
- Will my procedure hurt?
- When should I first take my child to the dentist?
- What are the advantages of Invisalign clear braces?
- How can you help me relax during a tooth extraction?
- Do you take my insurance?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Will teeth whitening make my teeth too white?
- Which cosmetic treatments do you offer?
- Do you offer any non-surgical ways to improve my smile?
- What is a dental crown?
- Why do I need a crown?